This season’s edition of the beloved Neverfull MM tote features a braided leather strap in tender colors. The trim’s cream and pink tones complement the signature Damier Ebene canvas, a pattern created in 1888 by Georges Vuitton. A versatile carryall, the bag can be either cinched closed with the side laces or left open for a more casual allure.
(comprimento x Altura x Profundidade)
- Damier Ebene coated canvas
- Colored cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- 2 flat handles
- Removable braided strap
- Gold-color hardware
- Large inside flat zipped pocket
- Removable zipped pocket
- 4 side laces
- Alça:Removível, não ajustável
- Comprimento da Alça Dobrada:35.0 cm
- Alça de Mão:Dupla
This reference is either Made in France, Spain, Italy or in the US.